Industrial Development Company recognizes that the disciplines of quality, health, safety and environmental management are an integral part of its management function. The Company views these as a primary ad to be the key to good business in adopting appropriate quality standards.
The Company quality policy calls for continuous improvement in its quality management activities and business will be conducted according to the following principals:
We Will :
- Comply with all applicable laws and legislation.
- Follow a concept of continuous improvement and make best use of its management resources in all quality matters.
- Communicate its quality objectives and its performance against these objectives throughout the Company and to interested parties.
- Take due care to ensure that activities are safe for employees, associates, and subcontractors and others who come into contact with our work.
- Work closely with our customers and suppliers to establish the highest quality standards.
- Adopt a forward-looking view on future business decisions that may have quality impacts.
- Train our staff in the needs and responsibilities of quality management It is the Company’s intent that, in operating to these standards, it will meet the requirements of its customers and the industries we serve.